Avarex YUV Player for Linux Description
Avarex YUV Player is free software to work with raw YUV data. This player is a cross-platform application designed to be run under Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Current version supports the following features:
* Playback of 4:2:0, 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 YUV sequences;
* OpenGL accelerated playback;
* Ability to save individual Frame to BMP image;
* Fast navigation to selected frame;
* Automatic zoom and actual size view;
* Support common video resolutions as well as custom frame size;
Avarex YUV Player for Linux Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Avarex YUV Player for Linux 0.9
Release notes are not available currently.
Avarex YUV Player for Linux Requirements
No additional system requirements.